How The Dedicated Semalt Dashboard Can Help Grow Your Business
Businesses are increasingly reliant on smart tools to help them get the job done. Where once organisations large and small were on a similar playing field, working from some combination of filing cabinets and calculators across the board, technology is now seen as a way to get ahead.
As such, finding the right tools is increasingly important to the success of your company. In the age of the Internet and big data, where almost all the answers to your business questions are hidden somewhere amongst the zeroes and ones, automated and exceedingly clever tools can be the difference between success and failure.
And recently Semalt has developed such a tool; one that could well set your business on the road to success.
Today we'll be taking a look at the Dedicated Semalt Dashboard (DSD) - a new tool, created by the sharp SEO minds at Semalt, that brings Semalt's high-end technology to both you and your customers.
What is the Dedicated Semalt Dashboard?
The Dedicated Semalt Dashboard is a brand new tool designed to bring Semalt's market-leading SEO technology to the masses. It has been specifically crafted as a white-label tool that marketing and SEO businesses can offer their clients branded as their own.
The Dedicated Semalt Dashboard is similar to offerings like Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, and any other high-end SEO tool that you care to mention. The difference, however, is that it's yours; you can put your own branding on the DSD, populating it with your logo, colours and other assets. It is backed by Semalt's decade of experience in developing SEO technologies, which have been used to analyse around 1.5 million websites and help well over half a million happy customers.
The dashboard is made up of the following elements:
- Search engine results page (SERP) data: Allowing your clients to check their current SERP ranking, best performing keywords and pages, keywords to target and competitor tracking.
- Webpage analyser: How optimised are your client's web pages? Using this tool they can 'check the temperature' of their site, which will help them understand their SEO needs, and help you to sell your services.
- Page speed analyser: This tool gives a breakdown of page speeds, providing the necessary information to improve SEO performance (which the client will come to you for).
- Content uniqueness check: Plagiarism, intentional or otherwise, is diabolical for your SEO efforts. This tool checks the client's site for offending material that needs to be changed, removed or replaced.
Using the tools above, your client will generate quite a bit of data. Turning this data into actionable insights is the job of the reports center, where raw information is converted into insights that are easy to understand and digest.
The reports can either be viewed within the DSD or exported. They feature your logo, so you'll remain top of mind while a client gains an understanding of what they need to do to enhance their SEO efforts.
White labelling isn't limited to reports - the entire DSD ecosystem is branded for your business. Along with your logo and branding, the DSD is:
- Hosted under a custom domain of your choice (e.g. www.[business]SEOtool.com).
- Populated with your contact info.
- Listed with a physical address on Google Maps.
All in all, a client will be convinced that the DSD is your creation.
- Custom localisation: If English isn't your client's first language, choose from 10 other interface languages: Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch, Mandarin, Turkish and Vietnamese!
- Instant messaging: The DSD gives your clients direct access to you via instant messaging functionality. Making sales has never been simpler!
- Email notifications: The DSD can send your client email notifications, whether with regular reporting or noteworthy events, ensuring they become increasingly SEO-focused.
Who is the DSD designed for?
The DSD has been designed for businesses that offer SEO services to their clients. Organisations who stand to benefit the most from the DSD include:
- The SEO agency: Everyone loves a freebie, so imagine being able to offer a dedicated, branded analytics tool to lure new customers in and create an incredible experience with your firm.
- The freelance SEO manager: As a single-person operator, you may not have the resources of an agency, but with the DSD you'll be able to offer a high-end SEO analytics tool at next to no cost (a point we'll come back to).
- The Semalt reseller: Participants in the Semalt reseller program get a personalised, white-labelled dashboard - a great addition to their product suite. Resellers get to enjoy the DSD while being an evangelist for it!
What does the DSD cost?
To understand the answer to the question of how the DSD will help you grow your business, we must first understand something that this article has so far danced around: price.
Creating a high-end SEO tool requires a huge amount of knowledge and effort, from the back-end analytics and reporting to the front-end website and user experience. You are also never done, as anyone in SEO knows it's a constantly evolving field with algorithms that are shrouded in mystery. The best tools must be forever updated.
What sort of investment would it take to create a tool like Ubersuggest or Ahrefs? $100,000? $1 million? More?
The good news! You don't need to create or update such a tool, because the DSD has been created for you - you simply add your finishing touches with white-labelling. And you can gain access to this tool, featuring the latest and greatest back-end and front-end technology, for the grand sum of $10.
Yes, $10. The amount you probably spent on last night's dinner.
How can the DSD help me grow my business?
And so we come to the question posed at the top of this article. How can the DSD help you to grow your SEO business? Let's take a look at just a few of the ways.
It's so cost-effective you can offer it for free
Imagine the power of offering a high-end SEO analytics tool to your clients for free:
- The DSD is an incredibly powerful lead magnet, drawing customers in from everywhere, be it your own network or the other side of the world. The DSD has the potential to grow your customer base significantly.
- Being a white-labelled product, the DSD adds real legitimacy to your organisation, positioning it as an SEO innovator and thought leader - clients will be blown away by the functionality that you offer at no charge.
- It will help with referrals, being a reason for customers to become active advocates for your brand.
- It gives potential customers a risk-free but incredibly compelling first taste of your organisation, opening doors that would otherwise remain closed.
It will highlight the importance of SEO
With SEO analytics at their fingertips, your clients will be more aware than ever of the importance of optimisation, as well as what they need to do to succeed. The insights generated by the DSD create a clear picture of their SEO situation: what's working, what's not, and how to fix the issues.
One of the most difficult things for an SEO agency or freelancer to do is to help clients understand the inner workings of optimisation, and the importance of it. The DSD can do that for you and turn cold outbound sales into warm inbound sales.
It will increase customer loyalty
With your logo and contact information plastered all over the tool, you'll be the one to fill the needs highlighted by the DSD. In fact, you can sell better and work more effectively by using the Semalt analytics data that the DSD provides.
You'll initially enhance customer loyalty by offering the tool, then you'll enhance it by acting efficiently and effectively on the insights that the tool offers up.
The ROI of the DSD
SEO is an incredibly competitive business to be in. You not only need to compete against other businesses, you're also challenged to compete against the mysterious search algorithm, and against clients who don't always fully understand the world of SEO.
The DSD can help you on each of these fronts. It allows you to get ahead of your direct competitors by offering a high-end SEO tool to your clients for free. It allows you to keep up with Google by offering the latest and greatest back-end SEO technology. And it helps to demonstrate to clients how SEO works, and why it's important.
All in all, you can expect the DSD to seriously boost your business revenue. And all for the grand total of $10.
You can learn more about the DSD in our rundown here.